Hillary (Head of ABM) and Travis (Director, Sales Operations & Enablement) work at Snowflake and helped scale the go-to-market program behind one of the fastest growing software companies in history. Not satisfied with the traditional model of separate sales and marketing functions, they married both integrated, account-based, cross-functional teams that targeted and closed business at historic rates. In this episode we discuss their new book, how it came to be, and the lessons learned at Snowflake that they outline in the book, including:
- How to marry sales and marketing (and why it works to drive revenue)
- How to think through attribution and measuring what matters
- What great ABM looks like and some of their favorite ABM "plays"
You can learn more about the book and grab your copy here online.
This episode is brought to you by Zapier. Zapier empowers anyone to automate their work across 5,000+ apps, so that every person and business can move forward at growth speed. We power over 2.2 million businesses, from startups to Fortune 100, and we’ve been doing it for over a decade. Learn more + get started for free at zapier.com
Thanks to my friends at hatch.fm for producing this episode and handling all of the Exit Five podcast production.
- They give you unlimited podcast editing and strategy for your B2B podcast.
- Get unlimited podcast editing and on-demand strategy for one low monthly cost. Just upload your episode, and they take care of the rest.
- Visit hatch.fm to learn more